1 cup bulgar
2 cups chopped fresh parsley
½ cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup chopped cucumber
1 cup chopped peppers (orange, green or red)
4 medium tomatoes, cubed
½ cup chopped green onions
½ cup chopped Nasturtium leaves & flowers
½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
½ cup virgin olive oil
2 tsp. allspice
6 whole Nasturtium flowers
1. Put bulgar in small bowl and cover with boiling water, and let it
sit until water is absorbed.
2. Mix parsley, mint, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, green onions &
Nasturtiums in your salad bowl.
3. Stir in the softened bulgar and set aside.
4. For the dressing, mix lemon juice, olive oil & allspice in a separate
bowl, and then pour over the salad.
5. Garnish with whole Nasturtium flowers and serve.
A refreshing summer salad. For a heartier version, add chickpeas and feta